Monday, February 20, 2012

CBF#9


#9: You Da One: Proving a Point

            It's been a week or so since Drake left to go back on tour after his....visit. I still haven't figured out a way to show him that I really did love him. I honestly didn't know how he wanted me to do that. You would think out of all the times we have talked I'd be able to pull something out my ass,  with all the tricks for this, but my mind had completely drawn a blank. Luckily, I had asked Lauren and Candi to come over to help me with this issue. We had decided that this event required a girls night.
           I had finished setting out the snacks and setting up the movies for us. I was now gathering blankets and pillows from around the house to place in the living room that was already cleaned because of previous events that had occurred. I blushed at the thought as buzz/ring echoed around the house. I walked to my monitor and smiled down at my friends who stood impatiently waiting for me to buzz them in. I clicked the button calling into the mic for them to come in.
           “About time you let us in. Were you TRYING to get us jumped by paparazzi out there?! You know they crazy, Nicki!” Candi scolded at me following Lauren as they made their way into the living room. I chuckled rolling my eyes as I said “Well, hello to you too, love” Candi smiled at me cheesily as she set down her things and opened her arms to hug me. “Hi, boo!” She cooed at me as I hugged her back letting a smile grace my face. I gave Lauren a hug as well as she cheesed quietly taking a seat. “What's up with you, Lauren” I said looking at her curiously. “Oh nothing, I'm just waiting for Candi to jump down your throat with questions since I already know” she stated smirking. “Whoa, pauz that jump, boo” I said taking a seat on the floor; grabbing blanket as I sat” “YES! Tell me what the hell happened! How the hell did Drake end up going down on you!!??!?!                 
         I thought that nigga was still mad!” Candi started as she grabbed some snacks and looked at me as she got comfortable on the couch. I chuckled as I started explaining in very vivid details that even has Lauren listening intently. I blushed continuing replaying the events that had happened not to long ago.

         “Are you serious, Nicki?!” Candi asked eyes wide as I wrapped up the ending of my story. I chuckled, nodding as I grabbed at some of the snacks on the table. “Dead ass” I said. “Drake though?” I nodded again tossing some of the snack I had grabbed into my mouth. “Baby boy?” I looked at her dazed expression. “Canada ball!” I shrugged letting my dimples show momentarily. “The lone moose?!” Lauren and I gave each other weird looks before busting into laughter. “Really Candi? You are doing THE MOST.” I stated shaking my head with a grin. “But Maple hood?!” “Okay, now you're just being mad dumb” I said rolling my eyes. She turned giving me a look. “Does Drake have a brother?” I rolled my eyes chucking some of the popcorn I had selected from the snacks at her head. “Shut up.” I stated amusedly. Candi knew the answer to that and now she was just being extra. Lauren tried terribly to hold back a laugh at Candi's expression. “Heffa....you did not just-” I chucked a few more pieces of popcorn at her interrupting her sentence as I smirked. A few second past before a loud screech left my throat as Candi tackled me, jumping from the couch. “Oh my goshhh!” I laughed trying to fight her off of me. Candi fake punched me and started tickling me. “GET OFF ME YOU RAPIST!” I called out laughing hysterically. “It ain't rape if you like itttt!” She yelled into the air as she started moving her hips. “AHH! GET OFF ME! LAUREN, HELP!” I called out. “Sorry, babe, you're on your own” Lauren said smirking as she tossed a Cheetos at my face. “Alright! I gotchu, Lauren! I see you!” I said flinching momentarily before trying to shove Candi off me again.
          When I finally got her off we all laughed smiling as Candi sat next beside me on the floor. “SO!” Candi started not missing a beat of silence, “Who has a plan?” She looked around at us as me and Lauren looked at each other with a shrug. Candi's face fell unamused. “Are you serious, guys? Nothing?!” She shook her head as she pulled out her iphone and went to her notepad. “Alright...let's start with naming this plan....hmmmm” She began to silently type and smiled. “Perfect.” I gave her a questioning look as she motioned me to look at her phone. “Plan: Get the Zick? Really, Candi?” I said giving her a look. “You're so extra....”     
        “You won't be saying dat when you gets zi zickkkk” she said in a sing-songy voice.  I chuckled as Lauren shook her head amusedly. “AND! I have the perfect thing for you to do!” Candi continued smirking at me. I gave her a slight weary look as something sparked in her eyes. “Candi....” “It's nothing crazy! Promise!” She cheesed at me and I looked at Lauren. She shrugged at me stating, “She's the only one with an idea”. Getting her point I looked back at Candi, “Whatcha got?”.

_______________


         Since we had finalized the plan, I was invited to participate in the YM appearance at Drake's last show of his tour here in LA. It went really well but his presence had me girlish and shy the entire night on a noticeable level that had raised many eyebrows in YM fam. Luckily, I had made it through the concert and even back to my hotel without someone verbally questioning the sexual tension that lingered between Drake and I, considering our playfulness was usually viewed that way anyway.
         I was now getting ready for a party for Drake featuring Young Money to celebrate the ending to another successful tour (even though it was mini). I reapplied my lipstick one more time before heading the the living room of the hotel where SB was waiting. “Damn, Nic, dressed to kill, huh?” He asked with a knowing smirk. I hid my blush as I scowled at him and his smirking figure. “Shut up, Safaree.” I stated grabbed my jacket from the closet near the door. Safaree chuckled following behind me but headed towards the front door. He opened it motioning me out first as I placed my jacket on my figure and grabbed my purse waiting for me on the side table. “Thank you” I stated walking out first to meet my bodyguard guarding outside the door. “You ready?” He asked his voice baritone. “I'm out here ain't I?” He nodded not saying anything. “Step your dick up, nigga” I said jokingly as he began to lead the way to the car garage, where are ride was waiting to take us to the mansion Drake had rented out.

        As we walked in we were met by loud music and the screams/chatters of the crowd on the ground floor. I took the backdoor to the stairs and went up to the second level where the rest of Young Money was hanging out at. I smiled as Safaree opened the door and I was met with familiar faces.
        “Hey guys!” I said excitedly as I went around hugging everyone. “Damn Nicki, you looking good, girl! You trynna get you some tonight, huh?” T-Streetz asked as I hugged him. “Shut up, T. Boy I always look good” I said laughing with a smirk. As I got closer to the end of my hug line, I saw quite a charming young man sipping White wine spritzer, leaning on the side banister.   
        “Hey Nic” He said smirking, letting his eyes trail me slowly. I bit my lip as a set of chills ran down my body, making my eyes flutter and darken, even behind my colored contacts. His smirk widened as he noticed my involuntary reaction. “Hey Drizzy...” I said in a small voice holding back a blush as I watched him lick his lips. “What no hug for me?” he questioned opening his arms, after setting his drink down at a table near the corner of the banister. I scrunched my face "Naw, you good." I stated joking with a smile before stepping into his arms and letting myself be engulfed in his scent and presence. His body heat meshed with mine as I let my head rest on his chest. He brought his lips against my hair lightly. He leaned down to my ear letting his fingers grip my sides as I tried to pull away.   
        “You look good enough to eat” He stated lowly before pulling away from me. My voice had hitched in my throat and I gulped as I shifted myself leaving his embrace. “You don't look to bad either, Drizzy Drake” I said letting his name roll off my tongue with a seductive edge that I had been forgetting I had lately.
          I needed to step my my cookies up, evidently, because I had been letting him get away with a lot and everyone knows that Nicki is the boss and I was definitely going to remind him that all in due time.

_____________

         I happily fell onto my bed at 4 am, fresh from the party. The night had ended well and had even given me the chance to ask Drake to dinner tonight which he had cheekily said yes to. After he accepted my invitation, we, as usual, were inseparable but even more so if that was even possible. We spent the whole night talking and whispering towards each other until I had decided that it was time to turn it. He, of course, protested to the idea but after I reminded him of our date tonight and he decided that it would okay if I was gone from him for a few hours. I, intern, gave him a smart-alec comment before kissing his cheek and saying goodbye to my Young Money family.
          Now that I was home I was determined to get some sleep before having to call the girls to get the plan going for tonight. We had a few errands to run for set up which would be at my house.

______________

15 hrs.
=
7 hrs of sleep
+
3 hrs of shopping
+
2hrs of setting up

         That left me three hours to get ready. To say I was nervous...would be an understatement. I made Candi and Lauren stay in the living room while I was showering. I was now standing in my fogged mirror with a towel wrapped around my body. I tilted my head at my reflection before heading back into my bedroom where the outfit I had bought specifically for tonight laid out. I stared at the dress and the matching Giuseppe Zanotti shoes. Glancing to my left at the time I decided to start to lotion up and get ready.
        As I sat down to put on my shoes my doorbell rang and I heard the echo of foot steps and greetings as I finished. I got up and straightened/dusted off my dress and headed to living room. “Alright, I'm ready for you guys to fix me.” I stated entering the living room. “You look hot!” I heard a familiar voice say. I chuckled looking up to see Terrence sitting down with his case and bags ready to do my hair. “Hey Terrence” I said smiling as I walked over to hug him.
        “Damn, Nicki!” Candi and Lauren exclaimed at me. “You trying to kill him?” Lauren said with a smirk. “Well...you know” I said, before laughing. “So!" Terrence started up interrupting, "You told me to bring the black wig and I brought it. Take a seat so I can get this thing on you” we were officially getting down to business.
        After Terrence had finished my hair, Lauren gave me a light layer of make-up before everyone left leaving me to wait, quite impatiently I might add, for Drake to arrive.

        I fidgeted around with somethings to pass the time and continued to check myself and the clock to make sure everything was good. 2 minutes before our set time a knock was sounded on the door. I nervously stood and straightened myself double checking around me to make sure everything was perfectly in place.
I took a deep breath as I arrived at the door myself for once and opened the door. “Hey” I said shyly as I looked up at a well dressed Drake leaning on the doorway before me. “Hey beautiful” He said letting his eyes scan me per usual. I bit my lip turning my head to glance back before moving and letting him in. “Follow me.”  
        I stated as he shut the door and locked it. We headed to my dining room where multiple candles were lit and the lights were dimmed leaving the room in a glow. I could feel his eyes on me and I turned slightly to see him smirk as he met my eyes. I let a small smile slip onto my lips before telling him to take a seat and making my way into the living room.
        I brought out two covered trays and slowly placed one in front of him, giving him the opportunity to trail his eyes over me before I sashayed my way back to the kitchen placing my food down in its place on the way there. I brought out Drake's favorite whine and something special for myself to calm my nerves.
         After setting down our drinks we unveiled the food which to his delight was the promised meal I told him I'd make a while back. As soon as I saw the smile that eased on his face when he saw what I'd made I knew this night would be perfectly fine.

____________
         “He did not seriously do that!” I exclaimed with a laugh dabbing at the corners of my mouth with a napkin. “Yes! Luckily the crowd was enough to hold him and let him surf through uninjured. But I swear he never smoked that much again!” Drake said laughing along with me as he ended another tour story.  
       “Wow, so much happened on such a 'mini' tour!” I said half surprised. “Yea, Ovo team is pretty crazy” He stated as he sat back with his plate empty. “Another thing that's completely crazy is your cooking!” He said smiling at me. I smacked my lips together before saying, “I told you I could throw down, boo, don't act so surprised!” I said smartly. He laughed at me as we both eased into a comfortable silence. “So...” I began leaning towards the table. “You wanna go out back?” I tilted my head to the direction of the patio letting him glance at the view before turning back to me. “Absolutely.” He got up and offered his hand to me. I accepted it grabbing my drink as he grabbed his and lead him to my patio doors.

         The sound of music filled our ears as we made our way outside. I curiously looked around before noticing the neighbors a long way down having a mini dance. I shrugged and turned around to meet Drake's eyes. “Dance with me?” he asked taking the last sip of his drink and placing the empty glass down. “Absolutely” I stated setting down my drink without a second thought.
         He laced our fingers bringing me into him letting his statures figure tower over mine as I buried my head in his chest comfortably, letting his other hand rest on my him. “You're so beautiful” He mumbled in my ear, leaning down. “Oh?” I said in a lazily, comfortable manner. I felt him nod. “You're okay, I guess.” I said smirking a little. I felt him chuckle. “Just okay? Really? Because last time you said-” “Drake” I said with a warning tone in my voice as I glanced up at him. A shit eating grin covered his face as he wiggled his eyebrows. “Yes, ma'am” He said cutely. I rolled my eyes pressing my lips together as I leaned on him again letting him lead us round as I  enjoyed the moment with him. 
       A brief moment passed between us before my favorite song began playing from the neighbor's house. I smiled into Drake's chest as I sang/mumbled a long to Whitney's voice. Hold me in your arms tonight; Fill my life with pleasure; Let's not waste this precious time;This moment's ours to treasure” I felt the rumble of his chest as he finished the chorus off for me making me smile and look up at him. “You know that song?” “A song with Whitney in it? Of course, who doesn't know every Whitney song?” He asked smirking down at me. I smiled widely as we swayed back and forth.

I believe you when you say that you love me
Know that I won't take you for granted
Tonight the magic has begun
So won't you hold me, touch me
Make me your woman tonight

There's something in your eyes I see
I won't betray your trust in me 

        I locked eyes with Drake as the words dwelled around us and we each soaked them in. He slowly stopped moving us lifting my chin a little higher with the nudge of his finger tips. My lips parted slightly in awe of him as he leaned down to me. After what seemed like an eternity I felt his breath on my lips causing a course of goose bumps to spread on my arms. Impatiently, I pressed up on my tippy toes letting our lips slowly clash together.         
      A strong force of air left my nose as I satisfyingly eased myself into the kiss. His arms incased my small frame as I wrapped both my arms around his shoulders pulling him into me. Our bodies mushed together chest to chest as the kiss was intensified. His grip tightened on my hips before I pulled away smiling up at him watching the small spark in his eyes show as we both blinked at each other. “Let's go inside.” I stated quietly grabbing his hand and pulling him into the house leaving our glasses behind.

        We made our way to the living room and in front of the couches where so many things seem to always happen. I pushed him down gently to his surprise and watched his face as I smirked hovering above him as I made my way onto his lap. I trailed my hands down his body biting my lip as I gripped his shirt in my hands tugging him towards me a little before locking my eyes with his, letting a seductive smile fall on my lips before I pressed our lips together. I sucked his bottom lip pulling it and letting it go watching his face scrunch in a pleasured look from the small action. I chuckled lightly before kissing him again. Trailing my hands to his shoulders and then back down his chest.
         I straddled him letting my dress shift and rise to my hips. He moved his hands to the now bare spots of my upper thighs and gripped them tightly pulling me into him letting our hips grind together. I moaned into his mouth letting my lips fall open just enough for him to sneak his tongue in between my lips. “Hmm..” I hummed into the kiss as he pulled me into him harder. I rested my hands on the back of the couch raising myself up to grind into him slowly and harshly, making a moan escape his soft lips as he pulled his mouth away from me. I continued to grind into him slowly and then increased my speed a little as he moved his hands to my hips and gripped them tightly. 
        I leaned down to his ear and nipped at it before kissing down his neck. I let a light moan surpass my lips and travel into his ear. “Fuck!” he mumbled tightening his grip on my hips. I let a low/small giggle leave my lips as I said to him quietly, “Mmm...maybe later.” I pecked his lips once before getting up leaving him in his distraught state. “Wha?” He said confusedly as his eyes snapped open. I laughed before trying to escape. He quickly jumped up to come after. I screeched in surprise and as quickly as I could walk in my heels, made my way to the patio doors.
        As I went to grab at the doors I felt two strong arms wrap around me from behind causing a scream/laugh to escape from my throat. “Drake! Put me down! I have to go get the glasses.” “Mhmm, I'm sure!” “I do!” I said laughing as he lifted me from the ground and spun me. I tried to point to the patio doors as he finally stopped spinning. “Look!” He turned looking through the glass doors at the outline of our glasses outside on the table. “See!” I said as he set me down. I stuck my tongue out at him before slipping through the doors to collect our glasses. “My bad, Nicki.” He stated meaninglessly as a smirk set on his face watching  me. I strutted past him and headed to the kitchen with the glasses. Drake soon entered behind me with our dishes from dinner and set everything in the sink blocking me in momentarily. I turned around and watched him as he brought his hand back and wrapped them around me as I leaned on the sink counter. “You're something else...you know that?” He said after a while of us staring each other in the eyes. 
       I tilted my head. “Are you trying to insult me....or what are you saying?!” I said playfully looking up at him. “Naw, never that.” He said pulling me into him and rocking us from side to side. 'You sure, Drizzy, cause I'm feeling like you need to get popped for that...” I mumbled into his chest. He stopped moving to pout at me causing a laugh to erupt from my petite figure. “Nigga please.” I stated patting his chest as I moved from his arms and walked back to the living room. I glanced back at him as I exited the kitchen entry way. “You coming, Drake?” I asked. He took a moment staring at me with wild emotions passing his eyes. “Yea...”
       He followed behind me into the living room and sat down as I took off my shoes. “I have no idea why I wore shoes in my own house” I complained as I ventured down 5 inches from where I had been. “Stepping shit up for Drake, huh?” He said in third person. I rolled my eyes at him before crawling next to him on the couch. “Whatever you think, baby” I answered. I curled myself into his side as he wrapped his arms around me and we began to engage in small talk

          3 hours had passed and we were still on the couch. I was now laying on top of Drake's chest running my hand through his hair as we spoke quietly to each other about everything and nothing. “You're such an incredible, woman” Drake stated as his hands rubbed up my sides and finally rested my hips. “Compliments won't you get you the mango, Drake” I said giving him a side eye. He chuckled shaking me slightly. “I already go it I'm good” He stated with a shit eating grin. “You know what....” I said pretending to get up. “I'm just playing!” Drake said automatically gripping my hips to keep me still. “Mhmm....”
          A comfortable silence came over them as I traced shapes on his chest in thought. “Drake...” “Nicki.” he mimicked. I ignored his playful mockery as I tilted my head. “Hey...what's up” Drake asked a concern coming over him. “Nothing....we just...we have a strange relationship...” I stated locking eyes with him. “That we do. I enjoy it....most of the time” ''Don't you think at some point....it's going to ya know, get old?” “Who knows....to be honest, it might. But I hope not. I wouldn't mind spending every moment of every day just like this” he stated using one hand to motion to our current state “With you” A small smile graced my features as I locked eyes with him again. “You're corny” I stated letting a fully dimpled smile cover my face. “You like it.” “Love it.” Another brief silence came over them as I took a deep reassured breath.  
       “Onika.” Drake said his voice low making me immediately look up at his usage of my real name. “Thank you.” He stated looking deeply into my eyes. I blinked for a moment, confused as to why he was thanking me. “For...” I said slowly. “Proving it to me.” He said in a serious manner. He let his hand trace my face as I started playing with my own fingers. Drake brought his hand from my face and covered up both of mine to make me stop fidgeting, before lacing our fingers together. 
       “Aubrey....” I stated trying not to sound as choked as I felt. “I really DO love you.” I said quietly as I brought my teary eyes to his. He took a deep breath unlacing one of our hands to wipe at the corners of my eyes with his thumb. “Yea,” he said after letting a breath out, “I know.” He wrapped his arms around me in a hug as we embraced quietly.

_______

       “I had a great time tonight, Nic” Drake said standing in the doorway with his back to the outside. “Me too, Drake.” I stated in honesty. He leaned and pecked my lips softly and then my forehead and lastly my cheek, whispering sweetly, “Take care” before he stepped back from me leaving me with closed eyes momentarily as I leaned on the doorway. “Goodnight Drake.” I stated as he backed up from my doorway with a wave.
       I smiled watching him walk to his car. As he got in and started it I saw a small swipe of a wave that I returned as he sped off. Take care.



__________________________________________


FINALLY. You don't know how long this took me to finish today. Let's just say WAY longer than I expected. I think it turned out pretty okay. Or in other words I don't hate it! So you guys can stop coming at me now for that other chapter that I hated (still hate). Anyways! Let's get down to business!

First, I'm no longer counting outside comments as part of the 5, unless I say personally, that I”m counting it. The reason for this to be honest is because I forget when people comment outside of this website sometimes.

Secondly, (This shouldn't really be a big deal; hopefully) I'm raising the comment minimum barrier because you guys are beating it like it's nothing and that tells me that there are more of you with great opinions that I would love to hear! So the official comment minimum is.......SIX. Yup. That's right...I added one more comment :P Exciting I know.

The main reason why I even have a comment barrier is because not only do I want to see your opinions but to be completely honest to by myself some time! I've become even more busy which means when I finish what I NEED to do I'm usually feeling majorly lazy and comments help to up the want to write. Though regardless I still have those moments when I'm just like... UGH.

NOW! I do have 8 more chapters pre-written and officialized by my “ghost” writer Nash Stone. I just actually need time to write them full detailed chapters out! I know it seems like to those who really know me that I'm online a lot but I usually am working! I AM WORKING MORE THAN YOU THINK! I'm just good at multitasking...on twitter. I started up another extra curriculum as well as outside of school things to do and accomplish.

Lastly, I love you guys and I hope you truly are enjoying this story and not feeding me bull. I hope as we continue through this interesting journey of the reading/writing world that there are more of you. I'm definitely not saying I don't appreciate those that I have because I really do. I'm just greedy -shrugs- I'm not gonna lie. I hope that we get to the point where I have 10+ comments from you guys as my minimum, muwahaha! That's my secret plan in the end...but you didn't read that.

For those who want to contact me outside of this site:
Twitter: @MarilynMonroman
Tumblr: Meamormiamor.tumblr.com

* MUWAH! MUWAH!*

IT'S BIANCA BITCH!!!!!!



10 comments:

  1. Awww! *wipes tear* see i loved that. She had a simple, yet lovely evening for the two of them...nothing extravagant. Just them two having dinner, dancing and talking and that was enough to show him that she really does love him! Im glad he was able to see it and that she let herself expose her feelings.
    So now im a little confused are they officially together? i hope so.
    Well that was a great chapter i really do enjoy this story a lot! I think you're a great writer. i cant wait for more. Pleaseeeeeeeeee update soon!!!!!!!!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it ma'ma !
    Let me start off by saying Nic friends be Cray as hell . bwahahah Lone moose hehehe!
    But anyways It was so cute she finally proved it to drake. I've been waiting patiently and I finally got it yah ! * throws confetti*
    LMFAO at " Compliments won't get you the mango Drake" hahhaaha classic Nic. But i loved it post soon sweety- xo
    ~ Onikaaubreyfan

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo amazing!! I love your series!
    This chapter was really really cute and sweet!
    can't wait for me. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg this was amazing! This chapter was so fucking cute. When she started to tear up when she was saying I love you, I almost cried, it was so sweet. Your amazing, post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay i dont know what happened cus i reviewed earlier this morning but..now its gone..? o_o
    Let me try this again.
    I really really LOVED this. The fact that Nicki did something so simple and sweet like just having lowkey dinner at her place, dancing, talking...that was really sweet. And thats all it took for Drake to see that she really does love him.
    Does this mean that they are together now? I hope it does. I liked how she was getting more....hmm i wanna say comfortable with pda in front of the rest of YM, even if it wasnt much lol. I would think they would be happy for them.
    But anyway, I really do love this story. I think you're a great writer. I enjoy seeing when there's a new chapter lol. I know you're busy and all, i can't really talk cus i have trouble updating lol, but i hope we get a new chapter soon!
    Great chapter.

    -Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis was amazing I loved this chapter so simple yet sweet Update soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww!!! Bianca!!! This is amazing...sooo cute and sweet of Nicki to do that for him.
    I love the fact that its so simple yet very interesting and you can tell that they both love each other so much. Just them spending time together means alot to them and that's very special.
    This is my favourate Chapter so far and I MEAN that.
    I enjoyed it from word to word. Good job babe! Love u :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was tooooooo fucking amazing!! Pleease post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yo... B... this was amazing. I need to personally catch up on everything I missed when I find the time to. I love that so-called chapter you hate. Can I just say you're CRAZY for hating it? Cuz you are!!! Lol, that chapter was bomb af. & this chapter was just as great. I'm falling in love with your fic. ^_^ You're a great writer btw. Plz post soon cuz I need to know what goes down next. Dricki mad cute so I'ma need them to commit babe, thaaanx! :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Luuuv! This chap = Everything. Candi's super, bold & direct ass got jokes! Like.. I couldn't resist laughing. Smh. & Lauren just gon sit there throwing chips... she a trip. But s/o to Nic & Drake chopping it up at the party.. they betta show each other love. Lol. Oh yes & the plan>>> Nic got him... like, got him. & it's apparent he got her too. This felt good. :-) -@nickisalute

    ReplyDelete