Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Introduction


Welcome to my own little taste of a Dricki Love Scenario.
I am Bianca (aka Boo) >_<
Twitter: @ItsLoveDear
MyPinkFriday: 

This isn't my first written story but it is my first Dricki.
I will admit right now that I am NO GOOD with continuing stories 
mainly because I HAVE to be inspired to right.
Hopefully, your comments and ect will help me continue this story.
I might occasionally ask for some scenario help or have a "BOTTOM QUESTION"
which will ask you what you think is going to happen next. 
It's basically me yelling "HELP! I AM STUCK". 
I hope you like this and pass it around ;]
Comments are blessings.
Corrective Criticism is taken well.
Drama is removed, unless we are talking about story drama.
Mucho Love
and
...

IT'S BIANCA, BIIITCHHHH!!!
*MUWAH!* *MUWAH!*

No comments:

Post a Comment