Thursday, December 27, 2012

Well Hello There Again...

Evidently...finishing up school is much more stress and extremely more emotionally revolting than I thought it would be. However, I STILL have not forgotten about this story :) Unfortunately some of my inspiration for writing this has faded. I do still have my notes and I still have my outlines for each chapter that I had set in stone. I don't know how capable I am of finishing this story in a timely manner but I WILL FINISH THIS STORY IF IT KILLS ME... and it just might :)

Also! Since I have your attention, if you're into poetry and I'm not talking about "roses are red, violets are blue I love you" type shit, I mean REAL indepth, mind-boggling poetry check out http://delususnaturae.blogspot.com/. He's literally amazing on a WHOLE OTHER LEVEL. It's something that can get overwhelming so take his work piece by piece don't just dive in and don't just be judgmental if you don't like one thing.

On ANOTHER note, I'll be starting a Poem series which will just be random shit I write posted soon...that's my thing for 2013. :) I'll keep you guys updated on that progress because I'm still kind of stingy about my work and don't know if I want to share THAT portion of my life yet.

I hope you all are doing well and have a blessed New Years!

-xoxo Bee

2 comments:

  1. Soo That Means You are going to be continuinng thiss thenn???(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout out. Much appreciated. Much love. New series in progress 🐼

    ~ Lusus Naturae

    ReplyDelete